Telephone: (816) 474-1700
Email: Click here
Fax: (816) 421-6239
Fields & Brown recognizes the importance of community involvement. Attorneys and staff members are encouraged to be active participants in the Kansas City Community.
Charles Brown has contributed several years of service to the Board of Directors of Camps for Kids and the Brookside Care Center for battered women. In addition, Mr. Brown serves on the advisory committee of the Kansas City Metro Junior Golf Club and regularly participates in golf events to raise funds for charitable organizations. He also volunteers time at local schools tutoring, teaching and judging debates and mock trials.
Carla Fields Johnson was a founding member and past chairperson of the NAMWOLF Pipeline Diversity Committee which awards scholarships to deserving law school students. She is still and active member of the committee. She serves on Board of Directors of Mazuma Credit Union where she is a member of the Board’s Executive Committee and serves as Secretary. Additionally, she has served as the General Chairperson of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated 2008 Debutante Ball, one of the largest events of its nature in Kansas City which awards approximately $70,000 annually in scholarships. Ms. Johnson currently serves as Parlimentarian for the Kansas City Missouri Chapter of Jack & Jill of America, Inc.
Denise Fields serves as the Chairperson of the Kansas City, Missouri Human Relations Board, which is the final appeal board concerning employment-related actions for all employees of the City of Kansas City, Missouri. In addition, Ms. Fields is the Treasurer of the Friends of Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center & Museum
Attorneys and staff members at Fields & Brown, LLC currently or have served on the following Boards:
- Brookside Care Center
- Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center
- Mazuma Credit Union
- Camp for Kids
- Consolidated School District No. 4 of Jackson County, Missouri (Grandview)
- Greater Kansas City Convention and Visitor’s Association
- Harmony of Greater Kansas City
- Jackson County Bar Foundation
- Kansas City Metropolitan Dance Theatre
- Kansas City Missouri Chapter of Jack & Jill of America
- Kansas City,Missouri Human Relations Board
- Lawyers Encouraging Academic Progress
- Love Fund for Children
- Research Mental Health Center
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- The YMCA
We are here to solve your business needs.
How can we address your company's legal needs?