Fields & Brown represents its educational clients in a wide variety of areas, including employment and personnel matters, collective bargaining, open meetings and records, purchasing and contracting, policy development, student rights, FERPA, employee benefits, school finance, election law, tort claims, insurance law, real estate and special education.
The following are examples of the types of matters handled by the education practice group:
- Human Resourse Issues includng Due Process
- Special Education Issues include IEP and 504 plans
- Sexual Abuse and Harassment
- Student Discipline
- First Amendment Issues
- Real Estate Including Construction and Acquistions
- Handbook and Policy Development
- Labor Negotiations
We are here to solve your business needs.
How can we address your company's legal needs?